This week I am going to talk about and give you some tips on my chest and tricep workout. I try to focus most of my work outs with relatively low weight followed with a superset and I also try and keep my rest times between 30 seconds to a minute.
- 3×10 reps Lateral Raises -superset with- 3×10 Rotator Cuff External Horizontal Rotation
- 3×10 Rotator Cuff External Lateral Rotation -with- Across body shoulder stretch
- 3×10 reps with just the weight of the bar on incline bench press
- 4×10 reps with desired weight on incline bench press superset with incline weight plate squeeze
- 4×10 reps with desired weight on decline bench press superset with weight plate squeeze
- 4×10 reps with desired weight on incline seated cable fly’s superset with standing dumbbell chest fly
- 4×10 reps with desired weight on incline bench press with dumbbells alternating chest squeeze superset with incline push up
- 4×10 reps With desired weight on flat bench doing skull crushers superset with tri-ceps pull down with a V-bar on the cable machine
- 4×10 reps with desired weight on flat bench doing close grip bench press superset with dumbbell skull crushers until failure
- 4×10 reps of tri-cep dip superset with tri-cep dip machine both until failure
- After every workout I squeeze in a 20-30 minute cardio walk helps me cool down and keep my heart rate up for a little longer.
Take care everyone