This week I am going to talk about my back and bicep workout. I try to focus most of my work outs with relatively low weight followed with a superset and I also try and keep my rest times between 30 seconds to a minute.
– 3×10 reps Lateral Raises -superset with- 3×10 Rotator Cuff External Horizontal Rotation
– 3×10 Rotator Cuff External Lateral Rotation -with- Across body shoulder stretch
– 3×10 reps with just the weight of the bar on incline bench press
– 4×10 reps with desired weight doing lat pull down on the cable machine superset with V-bar row on the cable machine
– 4×10 reps with desired weight doing barbell row with reverse grip superset with single are cable row
– 4×10 reps with desired weight doing v bar lat pull down superset with dumbbell row
– 4×10 reps with desired weight doing hammer curls with dumbbell drop set until failure-superset with hammer curls no weight using hammer curl bar until failure
– 4×10 reps With desired weight doing isometric/eccentric hammer curls with low weight drop set until failure each set superset with a reverse grip bicep curl
– 4×10 reps with desired weight doing bicep curl with a straight bar performing 21’s
– 4×10 reps with desired weight doing bicep curl on cable machine using easy curl bar drop set until failure each set
– After every workout I squeeze in a 20-30 minute cardio walk helps me cool down and keep my heart rate up for a little longer.
Take care everyone