Get Your Micronutrients
- Vitamins and minerals are needed to produce hormones, enzymes, produce red blood cells and release energy from food
- The majority of vitamins and minerals come from fruits and vegetables but also from meats and grains.
- If you struggle to eat enough fruits and vegetables:
– put fruit with your protein shake in a blender and create a smoothie
– eat raw vegetables with every snack. Easy to carry and stores well in a plastic baggie.
- If you don’t eat enough fruits and veggies, take a multi-vitamin supplement from a good supplement store like Supplement King. Athletes have different needs than regular people so need a different product. Real food is still the best option.
Fuel the Hunger
Jacques has created a system called Fuel the Hunger, a blueprint on eating well for performance. The program is designed to help athletes find the foods and eating pattern that works best for them to improve training results and reach peak performance levels. A better choice of foods and a plan of when to eat them will maximize energy levels, muscle efficiency and mental clarity so they are not sacrificing critical position to a weaker opponent. The knowledge gained will help the athlete to transition to a healthy, life-long pattern of eating that will keep them vibrant and reduce the risk of serious illness.
Book Jacques Delorme to speak to your sports team, office team or special event at https://www.emjmarketing.com/bookings/